We want you here at church, and hope you and your family will come to church as regularly as possible.
However, it is important to follow our sick policy in order to keep illness from spreading. This is no less important this year, a year in which Swine Flu is of particular concern.
To reduce the spread of illness, please:
- Wash hands frequently, including before coming to church
- Regularly clean frequently-touched surfaces, such as your car steering wheel
- Use the hand sanitizer available at the entry into the Religious Education level of the building
Please keep in mind that we have very young and very elderly folks at church, as well as people who are otherwise medically at special risk for becoming ill or for having serious side effects when they do become ill.
Please keep your family home from church if you or any member of your family has any signs of illness or an infectious condition. Signs might include but are not limited to:
- Fever, particularly over 99.5 degrees
- Moderate clear or discolored drainage from mouth, nose, ears, or eyes, or any green nasal drainage
- Red discoloration of whites of eyes or itchiness of eyes from unknown origin
- Undiagnosed skin rashes
- A bad cough or sore throat
- Untreated lice or nits or itchiness of the head from unknown origin
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Diarrhea within the last 48 hours
- Generally feeling lousy